Handling All Types Of Criminal Cases
If you have been charged with any criminal offense or even suspect an accusation may be forthcoming, it is important to consult with an experienced criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible. Talk to your lawyer before anyone else. Anything you say can be used against you.
- Sex crime: I am here to protect your rights and your reputation if you have been accused of any type of sex offense in Virginia.
- Drug crime: If you have been charged with possession, distribution, trafficking or any drug crime in Virginia, I am here to build a strong, aggressive defense strategy for you.
- Violent crime: Have you been accused of a violent crime such as assault or murder? You don’t have to go it alone.
- Theft crime: I provide skilled defense representation to clients facing theft charges, including shoplifting, auto theft and burglary.
- White collar crime: If your future and your career are at risk due to a white collar crime allegation, I can protect you on all fronts.
- Guns and Weapon Charges: If you have been charged with a weapons violation, you may face an uphill challenge to protect your gun privileges and your rights.
- Domestic Violence: Resolving a domestic violence case effectively takes skill and an objective perspective.
I have been practicing law since 1998, including four years as a prosecutor. Having stood in the shoes of the prosecution, I know how it prepares its cases. I know which defense strategies are likely to make the prosecutor’s job a difficult one. contact my law offices online or by telephone at 434-338-7028 to arrange your free initial consultation.